Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A Birthday Peek {Home Life}

Hey guys! Where have you been? haha...just kidding! Sorry I've been absent...back to school time after the holidays is kinda hectic! Anywho, I decided to drop in with a little peek into my birthday party! Enjoy!

The awesome spread....haha

Yummy sweets! Cupcakes with pink & purple icing [made by me, not bought that way!] & brownies with chocolate frosting...ohhhh so good!!

Pretty presents wrapped in PINK...just the way I like it!

 Me opening one of my gifts (which that one was an awesome massaging bath pillow...yessss!)

Me & my 2 girlies...Jessica & Jessica (we call them JLG squared because both of them have the same initials! And this picture has been so names "EJ2" (the 2 is "squared")!!! Anyway, they made my party completely awesome! They both were SUCH a huge help in getting everything done & ready! Thanks girls...I know you'll both be reading this! =)

Well, that's the gist of the party fun! Sorry there aren't more pictures...I thought my camera had more battery power than it actually did. Stupid misleading icon!! I've definitely learned my lesson on that one...at least my girls made sure to capture a couple of shots!! Thanks again ladies!!

Anywho...I'll be back later this week with another post. I have accumulated a couple of cool things from some VERY special people! Can't wait to show them to you! Check back later!

1 comment:

  1. i had a GREAT time, and i CANNOT wait until EJ2 are together again!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Photobucket
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com