Monday, January 31, 2011

Friend Makin' Monday {Link Party}


It's my second time joining this linky party...and I almost FORGOT!! However, better late than never!

This week's Friend Makin' Monday:

A Short Survey

1) What is your favorite household chore?  And what is your least favorite?
Am I supposed to have a favorite?? hmmm...I'll have to get back to you on that one! My least favorite is DEFINITELY putting away laundry (simply because there's NO PLACE for everything to go!)

2)What is your favorite city?
New York....although I've never been there. Favorite city I've actually been to? It's a tie between Tampa, FL (LOVE the city life!) and Ocala, FL (LOVE the horse farms & awesome thrifting opportunities!).

3) Have you found real love yet?
Yes I believe I have...my boyfriend & future fiance have been together almost 5 years & I couldn't imagine being with someone else!

4) What's one thing you eat almost everyday?
Some type of pasta or potato product. LOVE!

5) What was your last thought before falling asleep last night?
Not completely sure, but I do remember telling my boyfriend (Tim) that I wasn't sleeping and not to turn off my movie. He did anyway.


6) What's the worst injury you had as a child?
A huge piece of glass fell on my hand (vertically) & cut my hand open down to the white meat. I was a big girl...no hospital, no stitches. Just some gauze & a bandage.

7) Will you/have you worked out today?
*lowers head in shame* noooo....my work out buddy hurt her ankle, so I didn't get to work out with her. If I don't have a buddy, I have NO motivation to work out. 

8) Do you tweet? If so, what's your name?
Yes! I'm @ebaity07.

9) List three things you wouldn't want to live without:
People I love, the internet, and PRETTY things! (this ranges from photography, crafts/art, and COLORS!)

10) Hold old were you when you had your first kiss?
14 I think...I remember it was a kid named Jimmy who lived next door to my dad. We kissed in the garage (which was the hang out spot) before he left to go home. He was my boyfriend for about 3 months.  

Now it's your turn!  
Here are the rules:
  • Copy the questions from Kenz's blog
  • Paste the questions into a blog post on YOUR blog
  • Answer the questions
  • Publish the post
  • Go back to Kenz's blog & post a link to YOUR blog post
  • Comment on a couple of the other bloggers' posts
  • Follow Kenz's blog "All the Weigh"
Super easy, right? The idea is to connect to other awesome bloggers, so make sure you leave a link to Kenz's blog and leave feedback for other bloggers' posts as well! 


Now...go link up so we can see your answers too!  And have a happy Monday!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Photobucket
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com